We understand that going solar can be a big decision for homeowners, so Con Edison Solutions will be your go-to solar resource and trusted partner for all things solar. As an initial step, we can conduct a no-cost solar evaluation of your home. This assessment will determine the costs and savings that you can expect. Should you have any question about how solar can work for your home, we are here to serve you.
Con Edison Solutions Resources for Saving Money:
- Start at the Beginning – How Does Solar Work
- Find out How Con Edison Solutions Can Help with Financing
- Before You Start Saving Con Edison Solutions Addresses Your FAQs
- How you can benefit from Residential Solar Power
- Speak Solar – Check Out the Glossary of Important Terms
- Learn More About Solar Incentives
Be Thorough in Your Solar Research, Check Out Con Edison Solutions’s Latest Reports:
- Solar 101 — How Sunshine Can Electrify Your Life
- Going Solar with Eyes Wide Open
- You’ve Decided You Want to Go Solar. Now What?
State agencies and websites can also help you better understand solar and the benefits of working with Con Edison Solutions:
Current tax forms for owners of solar power systems to claim applicable tax incentives.
Federal 2018 Residential Energy Credit
Instructions for completing Form 5695
New York 2018 Solar Energy System Equipment Credit – Form IT-255
Massachusetts 2018 Solar and Wind Energy Credit – Schedule EC
Please consult your tax advisor to make sure you qualify for all applicable solar incentives.